PTFE Seamless Fusing Belt
With high tensile fiberglass or Kevlar as basic material, PTFE seamless fusing belt is woven by special weaving equipment and coated with high quality Teflon. PTFE seamless belt is also called PTFE fusing belt, different from the PTFE fabric belt with joint, it is totally stable in structure, with 3 times tensile strength as the PTFE belt with joint. Moreover, it overcomes the risk of breaking or tearing from the PTFE belts with joints, however, it is also expensive than those with joints.
As it has no joint and the basic material is very strong, so the lifetime will be much longer than normal belt with joint. There is no scratch, pin holes and scar on the surface, so the apparel will be laminated even and tight. It could be made into anti-static surface, resulting in a much better fusing experience.
The belt is made of high tensile fiberglass or Kevlar, knitted by special equipment and coated with fine PTFE. Seamless belt overcomes former problems of traditional joint fusing machine belt such as bad stability, ruptures, and deflecting for different girth on two sides at the joint. The using life of seamless belt are 3 times more than all kinds of joint PTFE fusing machine belt.
Black and brown, but black is much more popular , for it is anti static
Advantages of PTFE Seamless Fusing Belt:
1. High temperature resistant and Non-stick surface
2. Excellent tensile strength, make a long lifetime!
3. Superior Anti-static surface
4. Smooth surface, no scar on it
5. Flex fatigue resistance, durable, long using life;
6. The edge could be reinforced by Kevlar rope, or PTFE rope, or PTFE thread, or metal rivet.
7. Heat-resistance -70℃ to +260℃